Ah, I've been tagged for the first time! Haha, this seems fun. Tagged by
XD Thanks, I guess?
1) You must post these rules
2) Answer the 10 questions the person who tagged you made and then make up ten of your own questions
3) Choose ten people and put their icons on this journal
4) Go to their page and inform them that they are TAGGED
5) Not something stupid like 'you are tagged read this'
6) You have to legitimately tag 10 people
7) No tag backs
8) You can't say 'no tags'
9) Everyone that has been tagged must make a journal entry
(Seems slightly harsh. I'm gonna say, if you're tagged, don't feel too pressured and do it for the fun! Oh, and anyone can join in, even if I haven't tagged them. :3)
Anyway, on to the questions! 1. What's your favourite food?
Well, western food mostly. Pizza, pasta, fish and chips, burgers, steaks, sausages... *drool* Although I also love Indian and curry. And sushi too. Salmon sashimi in soya sauce is the most beautiful thing in the world! And chicken, be it roasted, barbecued, fried, whatever, is an absolute must! And cheesecake and chocolate profiteroles and haribos and GAH! I'm such a pig. XD 2. What country do you live in?
I live in the UK. I was actually born in England too, though my family is Chinese. 3. Is there a country you'd like to move to or do you like it where you are?
Oh, that is difficult. From what I've seen of France, it is absolutely beautiful and cultured and I would love to spend romantic evenings in Paris, haha. America too, seems an exciting albeit slightly dangerous (or perhaps I'm stereotyping) place. China seems to be the future, and most of my family are or probably will be there. But I'm not fond of China, I think, even if I'm proud of it. I think England, rainy little island nation as it is, has completely won me over and, though I might move around initially and explore, it will be Britain, my 'adopted family', that I will eventually return to in the end.4. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Hmm. I don't know. Are we talking dA names or real names? I supposes if it were my dA name, I'd change it to Ersatz Artist. To go with my FFN name Ersatz Writer, haha. Both names speak the truth about my abilities! 5. Do you prefer to read the manga or watch the anime?
Watch the anime, because sometimes mangas confuse me, especially if it's absolutely action packed and all the swishes and explosions are popping up all over the place. But I do read manga all the same. The pictures are pretty. 6. What languages do you speak?
Chinese and English. Studying French and German. Basic knowledge in Latin. Mild dabbling in Russian, Japanese and Italian. The last three sentences were just to make me feel clever. XD 7. Have you been to Italy?
Ah ha! Yes, I have, actually. :3 This summer, in fact, on a choir tour with school. The warm weather was wonderful, the little towns and houses so cosy and packed and painted luscious orange, pink, yellow or blue, colours you'll rarely, if ever, see in England. Went with friends and I'd like to think made a few new ones in the process. Fantastic time! When we left we flew over a cerulean ocean so clear it was as though it were photoshopped. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The rising mountains, the delicious food and ice cream... It was amazing.
Seriously loved it. 8. Do you a younger/older sibling?
Sadly, or perhaps fortunately, no. On the one hand, I actually have privacy, on the other, I used to get kind of lonely, though now I kinda get how alone doesn't necessarily mean 'lonely'.
I do have a cousin with whom I grew up with, and he is pretty much the closest thing I have to an elder brother. We pretty much act like siblings, me with the advantage of being the bratty, younger one. 9. What's your favourite colour?
I generally like them all, but orange has always struck me to be a particularly warm, happy colour. 10. What's your favourite animal?
Anything that is fluffy! Haha. I love cats the most though, I think. I've always wanted one and I always feel quite proud if I can get a cat purring and coming up to me, because they're such aloof seeming creatures, earning their 'respect', in a way, is quite amazing.
Haha, now it's time for my questions! Questions:
1) Which language that you don't already speak, would you like to speak fluently?
2) Name an obscure fandom you're in (or been in) if you can!
3) What types of characters in either a book, game or film etc. do you normally fall for?
4) What are some cliches in plots or characters that really annoy you?
5) Has life taught you any valuable lessons yet? If so, what?
6) Is there an actor you particularly admire and why?
7) What is your favourite type of media? TV, books, games etc.
8) Is there any advice you'd like to give to your younger self?
9) What's your favourite type of music? (Or favourite singer, or band)
10) What kinds of comedy have you watched and enjoyed before?